| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Guaymas in April is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In April there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in April is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 1mm (0in) of fluid is deposited during an average of 1 day.
- In April the heavens above Guaymas are quite sunny having an average of a sizable 8:48 of splendid sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:24 long and the longest day is 13:10 long with an average length of 12:47.
- There are approximately 3:51 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 69.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 30.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Guaymas April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Guaymas, Mexico
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Guaymas:
- Flagstaff, Arizona, Usa - 812.9 kms (505.1 miles) N
- Redlands, Ca, Usa - 892.7 kms (554.8 miles) NW
- Phoenix, Arizona, Usa - 622.9 kms (387.1 miles) N
- Buckeye, Az, Usa - 600.5 kms (373.2 miles) NNW
- San Diego, California, Usa - 806.2 kms (501 miles) NW
- Yuma, Arizona, Usa - 635.8 kms (395.1 miles) NNW
- Tucson, Arizona, Usa - 479.4 kms (297.9 miles) N
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, Usa - 888.7 kms (552.3 miles) NNE
- Winslow, Az, Usa - 789.6 kms (490.7 miles) N
- Los Lunas, Nm, Usa - 861.2 kms (535.2 miles) NNE
- Roswell, Nm, Usa - 852.6 kms (529.8 miles) NE
- Safford, Az, Usa - 571.5 kms (355.2 miles) N
- State University, Nm, Usa - 588.2 kms (365.5 miles) NE
- El Paso, Texas, Usa - 610.9 kms (379.6 miles) NE
- Alpine, Texas, Usa - 752.4 kms (467.5 miles) ENE
- Chihuahua, Mexico - 478.3 kms (297.2 miles) E
- La Paz, Baja California, Mexico - 422.5 kms (262.6 miles) S
- Mazatlan, Mexico - 689.3 kms (428.3 miles) SE